Service Procedure for Individuals
1. Prepare a text file with information about the author / organization whose publication activity you would like to explore:
about an author
about an organization
- spellings of the last (former / present) author's name in English, Russian, Belarusian;
- publications by the author in English, Russian;
- field of research;
- organizations and years of work with the author;
- names of co-authors;
- variants of the modern name of the organization in Latin;
- all the names of the organization in Russian since its founding;
- authors of the organization and directions of their research.
2. To make an order via Internet:
register / log in to your account;
Help: How to register/log in
push the “Order” button and fill in the order form;
follow the order in the Order History and through email notifications. If necessary, use the step-by-step instruction in the section:
Help: How to check my order status
pay for the service. If necessary, use the step-by-step instruction in the section:
Help: How to pay
after successful payment the librarian starts to work with your order.
To make an order in the Library:
contact the librarian in the scientific reading room (room 206a);
fill out an application for the service provision and hand the filled file to the librarian;
pay for your order at the library’s ticket office;
follow the order by checking your e-mail.
Receive a report to your email within 3 business days.
For more info: (+375 17) 293 27 23