Service Procedure for legal entity
1. Sign a contract with the National Library of Belarus for the provision of information services:
- download the contract;
- fill in the highlighted points of the contract and save the document;
- send the contract to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- sign both hard copies of the contract signed by the library and mailed to you;
- send one of the copies to the postal address of the library: 220114, Niezaležnasci Ave. 116, Minsk, Belarus.
2. Prepare a text file with information about the author / organization whose publication activity you would like to explore:
about an author
about an organization
- spellings of the last (former / present) author's name in English, Russian, Belarusian;
- publications by the author in English, Russian;
- field of research;
- organizations and years of work with the author;
- names of co-authors;
- variants of the modern name of the organization in Latin;
- all the names of the organization in Russian since its founding;
- authors of the organization and directions of their research.
3. To make an order via Internet:
- register / log in to your account. If necessary, use the step-by-step instruction in the section;
Help: How to register/log in
- push the “Order” button and fill in the order form, attach the preparated text file and check the order status “Under the contract”;
- follow the order in the Order History and through email notifications. If necessary, use the step-by-step instruction in the section.
Help: How to check my order status
To make an order in the Library:
- contact the librarian in the scientific reading room (room 206a);
- fill out an application for the service provision and hand the filled file to the librarian;
- follow the order by checking your e-mail.
Receive a report to your email within 3 business days.
Make the payment according to the terms of contract.
For more info: (+375 17) 293 27 23